Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello!
Yesterday was an absolutely amazing day!
My wonderful boyfriend took me,
his brother, and his brothers friend to raging waters.
It was the best.
If you knew my boyfriend he doesn't like to show much affection
but yesterday he was!
he laid in the lazy river with me, he pushed me and guided me
so I didn't go under any waterfalls ( I don't enjoy getting wet)
he bought me lunch,
and took care of me since I wasn't feeling the best
( I had to get my blood drawn the same morning,
I don't do well with blood, but he made sure I was ok)
It was an unbelieveable day.

Now I'm staying at my cousins house watching her dogs.
She and her husband took their baby out to the river
I think, so I am here by myself at the house.
It was a little scary my first night,
I kept hearing noises like someone was on the side of the house
and I kept getting paranoid someone was in the house
but after I fell asleep and woke up in the morning
I felt really proud of myself that I was able to stay the night
without someone here.

So today I woke up, fed the dogs, ate breakfast, watched tv with the pups,
and took a nap.
After that, I got ready,
vaccumed the downstairs, the stairs, and upstairs,
made my bed and straightened things up,
washed the dishes,
now I'm just relaxing before I head off to work.

I think staying here by myself is really going to pay off.
I'm always to terrified and paranoid to be by myself
cause I don't know how to protect myself if anything happens.
All I know is to call the cops and hope they come in time and I'm safe.
So now that I am given the oppertunity to stay her alone,
without knowing anyone close to me,
and my dad, friends, and family are over 30 min away from me.
I'm knowing how to listen to my surroundings better,
knowing if I'm just being paranoid,
or if i'm really hearing something that I should be concerned about.
I'm also learning about how to take pride in something.
Granted this isn't my house but while i'm here I like to think
"what if this was my house?"
It makes me want to do yardwork, to make my lawn beautiful and welcoming,
to keep the house clean so if someone stops by they can say
"wow, your house is gorgeous!"
not think "what a dump"
Also, taking care of the dogs really shows me if I could take care of my own dog.
I've always said I could, without actually ever taking care of a dog.
But now I'm here taking care of not just 1
but 2 dogs and I think I'm doing great.
We play, I pick up after them, I feed them
change their water. I would like to take them on a walk
but my cousin left me instructions saying I don't need to
and I don't know where there leashes are.

"Distance only makes the heart stronger"

No comments:

Post a Comment