Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

First Blog

Hello Everyone! =]
I'm Brooke as you might have guessed.
Both of my sisters are starting to blog and I thought it would be fun,
so I figured why not?

Any whoo...
Basically, I have a pretty boring life as of right now.
I don't start school for a few more weeks, I only work, and I don't have many friends.
I kinda like it that way and other times I don't.
Recently, I haven't enjoyed not having friends, I didn't mind when my sister, Starr, lived
in California.  I was with her everyday, it was great.  After she left and my younger sister, Karly, moved out to go to Chapman University, things got pretty lonely.
I miss my sisters a lot, Karly is visiting Starr right now but I wish I could of gone so spend time with everyone.
My niece as a baby
I also miss my niece so much, Skyler, she is such a crack up.  She thinks she is just so funny and she usually is. I'm bummed my sister had to move, I'm missing out on watching Sky grow up.
This is my beautiful niece April of 2010

I also want to say,
Starr,
I know I haven't told you this in a while,
but I love you.
You are truly my best friend, I can call you for anything,
I miss you but I'm glad your enjoying life out in TN as much as you can

And,

Karly,
I hope you know,
I'm so proud of you with all you do in school,
with your love of film and editing, I know it can be hard at times.
I admire you so much with your dedication in school,
to become amazing at what you love.
I just hope one day I will find something I love as much as you love film,
So I can go to school and one day do as well as you
and be dedicated to making myself the best I can be.
I love you.

Anyways,
Enough with the sob story,
Tomorrow I think my wonderful and amazing boyfriend, Garrett, and I are going to go to the fair!
I'm so excited! I love the fair. 
Besides that nothing too exciting going on in my life.
Today, got my car washed, went to work and had amazing sales but horrible tips.
Alright,
Well thanks for stopping by,
hope you enjoyed this,
hopefully there will be more excitement soon.

"Love is the ONLY reality"

6 comments:

  1. Heeey Brooke! I'm glad you started one also! I haven't met you yet...but I'm sure I will eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you have fun at the fair! the ticket quanitity for going on the rides and increased SOO much, so be prepared to spend money on tickets. I suggest you and garret each paying $50 and then getting 200 tickets to ride rides and play games...you'll save so much more money that way.

    and get a corn dog at the food stand that sells nacho's in dog bowls! they're the best! (and cheaper)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kar, is the 50$ including parking? or no? Cause Garrett and I only made 45$ in takeout last night so we were going to use that for the fair. I don't think Garrett and I will go on many rides but I know I want to play games. I love playing the games, even if they are rigged to make you lose. I hope your having fun in TN!! I heard about the crazy day you had with Starrzy's car breaking. Lol

    Hey Morgan! Starr always says she is hanging out with you so you must be fun! I hope I meet you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this might be a good avenue for you to take...you can write and express yourself :D Good job with your layout...love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $50 not including parking...but yeah then you'll most likely spend 10 tickets per person to play, so 20 tickets for each stand including garrett..so keep that in mind when buying tickets =) and always go for more tickets! you'll find yourself going back to eventually buy more and you spend more money that way. my favorite game was the one where you throw a woofle ball into this area and hope that it lands on a colored cup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Garrett and I were unable to go =[ and tomorrow is the last day for the fair and he works during the day and I work at night. He ended up getting sick last night but hopefully next year

    ReplyDelete